Hi there followers,
yesterday was a fine day. A rainy sunday. I love these days. My room is in the loft, so in the summer it can get really hot in there. My old computer died that way. Also it was to rainy to get outside so my father couldnt work in the backyard and i didnt have to help. Spent the whole day playing video games.... i love these days...
As afternoon came, i got a phone call from one of my friends. An old friend had his 20th birthday and it would be so much fun if we celebrate it in McDonalds. Playing like little kids in the ball pool and chilling outside under the stars (remember: it was raining = no stars at the sky).
I couldnt refuse that offer.
I talked with the others and we decided that we would buy a cheese burger with a candle at midnight and sing "happy birthday" for him.
So at midnight i ordered a single cheese burger with a candle on top. But the Mc personal have had a better idea.
A Big Mäc cake!
rolls from a Big Mäc, with marmelade, covered in sugar, covered in smarties with a burning candle on top of it. It looked so COOL and it was for free. They said, its a present from McDonalds for my friend.
But after we ate that thing, another Mc employee came to us with a 1,5L cup filled with vanilla ice cream, chocolate souce, caramel and smarties.
I had the sugar flash of my life. After we tried to finish the ice cream but failed because of all that caramel at the bottom of the cup we left McDonalds and drove home.
I was lying for about 3 hours in my bed and couldnt sleep. The sugar kept me awake. Because of that, i only got 2 hours of sleep and had to stand up at 5 am to get to work. I still feel so sick. I ate only bread and water for lunch. Everything that has sugar is so disgusting at the moment.
And what did i learned?
Celebrate you damn birthday at Burger King, maybe they'll deep-fry a Whopper just for me ;D