Samstag, 7. Januar 2012

Did you ever noticed that diary sounds almost like diarrhea

Hi everyone,

so today was one of those days i like the most. My door-bell woke me up at 2 p.m. and the mail man brought me a bunch of things i was waiting for for like 2 weeks. My credit card (my old one had a problem with its chip), my hookah, a filter pump for my aquarium which was really necessary, 2 arm cuffs made of black leather and a second hookah I ordered for a friend of mine.
After figuring out how the heck the filter pump works and then played LoL for good 3 hours (lost horribly most of my games. It was not my fault of course ;D ).

Then the hard life of living in my own apartment hit me in the face. I had to do dishes T.T
And I needed to go shopping because I was running dry on food and beer. I also realised that I dont need to work out when I keep drinking that much beer. Carrying 2x20 glass bottles of 0.5 liter beer each bottle at once with some food on top is hard work... or I'm just getting old ^^

Since this is the last night of my holiday, I have to go out and see what happens. Wish me luck ;D

Bye

Kommentare:

  1. a hookah, huh? lol nice post! I will reward your efforts :) Check out my blog and be sure to $upport me back!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Carrying beer is hard work. Drinking makes up for this though.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. haha or drink it on the way thus lightening your load with each step ^^

    AntwortenLöschen